[Live-demo] OSGeoLive 8.0 status: alpha3

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 08:16:25 PDT 2014

Hi,

I want to thank all the contributors of OSGeoLive that showed up for
OSGeoLive Code Sprint at FOSS4G-E in Bremen.

As a result of this sprint we were able to:
1. Restore the failing build process (#1368 temporarily fixed)
2. Start experimenting on OSGeoLive-docs deb packages.
3. Package updated versions of QGIS plugins
4. Port all the R plugins to our repository so we don't need to
compile them on iso build process
5. Fix various other issues.
6. Do some updates in the OSGeoLive presentation (soon to be ported to SVN)

Still many issues are open, and we have to make a plan soon on how to
prepare a beta build [1]

Thoughts?

Angelos

[1] http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/report/11