[Live-demo] Starting build cycle for OSGeo-Live 8.0

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon May 5 04:52:44 PDT 2014

Hi Ed,
Great to see your interest. The process for adding a project to
OSGeoLive is described from the linked pages at:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc#How_to_add_a_project_to_OSGeoLive

In particular, could you please look at the questions, and see whether
you think the project is ready, and that you, and/or others are ready to
support it on OSGeo-Live now and in to the future.