[Live-demo] Post-Foss4g 2014 - new projects

Johan Van de Wauw johan.vandewauw at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 13:34:14 PDT 2014

Some other projects I thought would be nice:

istsos:
https://geoservice.ist.supsi.ch/projects/istsos/index.php/Welcome_to_istSOS_project

mapmint:
http://mapmint.com/

mapbox gl:
https://www.mapbox.com/blog/mapbox-gl/

whitebox gat:
http://www.uoguelph.ca/~hydrogeo/Whitebox/

topojson:
https://github.com/mbostock/topojson

geoext:
http://geoext.org/

for the last one one could argue it is a library rather than a
program, but I believe we should not be too strict on that difference
(in a way you could say the same from leaflet, openlayers geomajas,
...). You probably don't use them standalone.

Johan