[Live-demo] Submit new project - GPlates

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 14:09:13 PST 2015

I'm +1 for including GPlates on OSGeo-Live, assuming we can get it to
fit, and get it working.

Based on responses below, the project looks to be stable and mature,
with a community behind it which would sustain the project.

How do others within the OSGeo-Live community feel about including GPlates?

Warm regards, Cameron