[Live-demo] Starting the build process for OSGeo-Live 9.5 - Iris

Ian Edwards iedwards.pub at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 05:50:30 PST 2015

Iris latest release:
https://github.com/SciTools/iris/releases/tag/v1.9.0

Installion guide with dependency information:
http://scitools.org.uk/iris/docs/latest/installing.html

Is there any chance you could share a transcript from your terminal session
when you do this?  I'd like to see what is involved so that I can hopefully
keep the debian package up to date even when the next OSGeo Live is not due
for 6 mo.

--
Ian Edwards