[Live-demo] Retire MapTiler from OSGeo-Live

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 14:06:37 PST 2015

Hi Angelos, Hamish and others,

I'm +1 for removal of MapTiler from OSGeo-Live based on:
1. Request from the project owner to be removed
2. No change to released version of MapTiler to osgeolive since
osgeolive 3.0 (5 years ago)
3. As far as I can see, it looks like maptiler has moved to a pay for
service business model: http://www.maptiler.com/pricing/

However, I'd welcome input from others and happy to be convinced otherwise.

--
Cameron Shorter,
Software and Data Solutions Manager