[Live-demo] Pushing OSGeoLive packages to UbuntuGIS

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 08:59:32 PDT 2016

Some more thoughts:

- How about we clean up UbuntuGIS from unsupported Ubuntu versions
(Vivid, Utopic, Saucy, Raring, Quantal, Oneiric, Lucid)?
- How about we merge OSGeoLive Nightly to UbuntuGIS Testing? UbuntuGIS
Testing seems to be inactive for a long time and having OSGeoLive 10.0
developed in it, would definitely revive it...

Cheers,
Angelos

--
Angelos Tzotsos, PhD