[Live-demo] pgRouting

Sebastiaan Couwenberg sebastic at xs4all.nl
Fri Apr 29 01:50:51 PDT 2016

On 04/28/2016 08:02 PM, Vicky Vergara wrote:
> I don't know what to do to have osm2pgrouting packaged
>
> maybe you can guide me on that.

You're very welcome to (help) maintain the osm2pgrouting packaging
within the Debian GIS team where most other source packages included in
OSGeo-Live are maintained.

The Debian GIS team policy documents the packaging workflow (although
lacks a section for backports and no-change rebuilds for Ubuntu, that's
still TODO):

 https://pkg-grass.alioth.debian.org/policy/

Specifically the 'Starting a new package' section:

 https://pkg-grass.alioth.debian.org/policy/packaging.html#git-new-package

You need to modify the packaging template for osm2pgrouting accordingly.

Also consult the linked documentation in the 'Essential readings'
section, especially the 'New Maintainer's Guide' is helpful the get
started with packaging:

 https://pkg-grass.alioth.debian.org/policy/index.html#readings

I'm happy to help you maintain the osm2pgrouting packaging, as I'd like
to see more people actively contributing to the packages they care about.

Kind Regards,

Bas

--
 GPG Key ID: 4096R/6750F10AE88D4AF1