[Live-demo] Contributor agreement

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 12:32:53 PST 2016

Thanks Ben,

Great to see Transient Software backing Open Source and OSGeo-Live. For
completeness, would you mind replying to this email on behalf of
yourself personally confirming that you agree with OSGeo-Live licenses.
(This covers the situation where you might change jobs in the future but
will still have commit access).

Cheers, Cameron

On 7/12/2016 5:51 AM, Ben Caradoc-Davies wrote:
> Transient Software Limited would like to contribute to OSGeo-Live. I
> confirm that these contributions to OSGeo-Live will be compatible with
> the OSGeo-Live license guidelines at the time of contribution:
> https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc#Git_migration
>
> Kind regards,

M +61 419 142 254