[Live-demo] Review of istSOS Project Overview

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 12:52:47 PST 2016

Hi Milan,
I've reviewed the istSOS Project Overview, made some minor changes to
text, fixed a couple of issues with image sizes, fixed some link issues,
and commited into git. I've made minor changes to the Quickstart, but
haven't given it a detailed review.

Next steps:
* I suggest you have a look at the 52nSOS Project Overview and
Quickstart, and see how istSOS compares, potentially tweaking your
description.
* Also have a look at the description changes I've made to the Project
Overview, and see if they should be copied into the Quickstart.

Warm regards, Cameron