[Live-demo] [OSGeoLive-doc] Added Milan P. Antonovic to contributors (#65)

Ing. Milan P. Antonovic milan.antonovic at supsi.ch
Mon Feb 8 00:32:13 PST 2016

Thanks Cameron..

Hi All,
I'd like to contribute with istSOS to OSGeo-Live.
I confirm that my contributions to OSGeo-Live will be compatible with
the OSGeo-Live license guidelines at the time of contribution.

Best regards

  Milan

Dipartimento ambiente costruzioni e design
*Istituto Scienze della Terra*

Ing. Milan P. Antonovic
Collaboratore Scientifico

Trevano, CP 105