[Live-demo] What, no Github ?

Baka Niko baka.niko at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 23:20:51 PST 2016

Hello,

To add to what Brian said, in France (Cocorico !), we have an association
called Framasoft who promotes free software. And they provide some web
services like data storage or in our case an instance of Gitlab to host
project.

You can found more informations here:

https://git.framasoft.org/public/projects

It might help.