[Live-demo] VM startup option request, add in Network checker.

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 11:51:22 PST 2016

Thanks Jim for the clarification.

Sorry, I had the wrong impression that the bug report was about wired
network :)
About wifi drivers missing, yes it is confusing for new users... would a
popup message be enough to explain what to do?
Perhaps a sentence in the existing popup pointing to a wifi how-to in
our documentation?

Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
OSGeo Charter Member
http://users.ntua.gr/tzotsos