[Live-demo] [Incubator] Should "MetaCRS" be dropped from OSGeo Incubation (and maybe also from OSGeo-Live)?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 03:10:20 PST 2016

Hi Jody,
Great to hear there is some activity happening with the CRS libraries.
But the question is not as to whether the projects are active, but
rather whether there are people within the projects wishing to push
these projects through the OSGeo Incubation process.

Rob, Martin, any thoughts from you?

I'd suggest we give people a week or 2 to respond, probably try and
reach out directly as well, and if there are no takers, then we should
gracefully have these projects step back from the OSGeo Incubation
process, in order to better reflect the current OSGeo status of these
projects.

Warm regards, Cameron