[Live-demo] MOTION: Pull request #134 Workshop installers

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 02:14:02 PDT 2016

Hi all,

I would like to add a "workshop" folder in our source tree, to attract
FOSS4G workshop leaders to submit workshop installers (no data, just
shell scripts to setup extra material). This way, workshop leaders can
have their material easily installed on top of the official ISO or VM,
once it is needed.
These installers will NOT be used during our build process, they will
just be there for workshop organizers to manually execute them on their
hardware if needed/wanted.

Here is my +1
Angelos

--