[Live-demo] GSOC 2016

sarthak agarwal sarthak0415 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 03:57:40 PDT 2016

Hello devs,

I read the last year's GSOC page and proposal and now I guess I have s
brief idea about the project. And I am very interested in contributing to
it.
I today mailed massimo and waiting for his reply.

But I cannot find the reports of the last year's project. So I have some
doubts regarding what should be done next. If anyone of you can give me a
small task to test my skills it will be really good.

Also I would like to talk about the project proposal to be submitted next
week.

Regards,
Sarthak