[Live-demo] OSGeoLive 10.5 status: distribution

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 03:07:07 PDT 2017

Hi all,

As we decided in our weekly meeting, 10.5 is ready to distribute.
Congratulations to the team for the efforts.

Here is our action list for the final release:
1. Preparation of final iso (done)
2. Preparation of final vm (done)
3. Tag 10.5 final in git (done)
4. Create a 10.5 git branch for potential future fixes (done)
5. Upload release items to SourceForge (done)
6. Unstage SourceForge 10.5 folder and set default downloads (todo)
7. Prepare a page with release notes/known issues (done)
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc/Errata/10.5
8. Finalize docs and publish to live.osgeo.org (todo)
9. Prepare a press release for 10.5 (in progress)
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc_Press_Release_73
10. Send press release to OSGeo news (todo)

Cheers,
Angelos

--
Angelos Tzotsos, PhD