[Live-demo] [OSGeo-Discuss] Projects, chapters and committees at FOSS4G 2017 Boston: final call for contributions to annual general meeting

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 07:12:50 PDT 2017

Thanks Helena,

I have added 2 slides for OSGeo-Live 11.0 under the projects section.
Please feel free to move around if needed.

Any volunteers from the OSGeo-Live PSC (or contributors) to present those 2
slides at the AGM?

Best,
Angelos
OSGeo-Live PSC chair

On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 6:32 AM, Helena Mitasova <hmitaso at ncsu.edu> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> in addition to the call from Jody to provide your information for the new
> website,
> this is a final call for contributions to the OSGeo Annual General meeting
> The program for OSGeo Annual General meeting is filling up quickly, so if
> you would like to present a brief report about OSGeo project, local chapter
> or a committee activities, please sign up on wiki here
> https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Annual_General_Meeting_2017
>
> and add your slide(s) here:
> https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1T9QRcCdyd8PLQnXB2VfZ2k3ReX-9C
> H_YXRg0VKqtgeQ/edit?usp=sharing
>
> For the AGM report I have found that we had at least 15 regional FOSS4G
> related conferences since FOSS4G Bonn - see slide 10 above. I you find
> that I missed any, please let me know so that I can add it (or just add
> it yourself).
> Similarly for Code / community sprints (slide 11) and sessions, booths at
> other conferences.
>
> Thanks to all who already signed up and added slides - feel free to
> include some photos or images to share the creative spririt and fun.
>
> Helena
> for your OSGeo BoD
>
> Helena Mitasova
> Professor at the Department of Marine,
> Earth, and Atmospheric Sciences
> and Center for Geospatial Analytics
> North Carolina State University
> Raleigh, NC 27695-8208
> hmitaso at ncsu.edu
> http://geospatial.ncsu.edu/osgeorel/publications.html
>
> "All electronic mail messages in connection with State business which are
> sent to or received by this account are subject to the NC Public Records
> Law and may be disclosed to third parties.”

Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
OSGeo Charter Member
http://users.ntua.gr/tzotsos