[Live-demo] Problems with 10.5 and VirtualBox 5.1

Nicolas Roelandt roelandtn.pro at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 13:10:43 PDT 2017

Hi Stephen,

Thank you for the new files. I was able to put them easily into our
documentation.

You can find the pull request I made here:

https://github.com/OSGeo/OSGeoLive-doc/pull/211

I'll looking at the outcome in the next nightly after merging.

Please consider joining us if you want to help us keeping OSGeo-Live as
updated as possible.

Anyway, thanks for all the great work.

Best regards,

Nicolas (aka Bakaniko)