[Live-demo] Suggestion for 11.0

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 08:58:04 PST 2017

Hi Pieter,

I am already planning to update GeoNode to 2.6 for the next OSGeo-Live,
since that is the next stable release.
For this we will need to get 2.6 released (getting really close) and
make sure that the oauth2 GeoServer module is also included in
OSGeo-Live 11.0

Thanks for the request,
Angelos

On 03/05/2017 04:29 PM, Pieter du Plooy wrote:
> I have a suggestion for 11.0 or later..
>
> Is it possible that we look at updating Geonode to 2.5 or perhaps 2.6?
>
> I would like to have a look see at Cartoview which depends on 2.5 according
> to their github.
>
> We could look at either Geonode's snapshot (nightly) or pre-release ppa.
>
> Thanks in advance.

Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
Charter Member
Open Source Geospatial Foundation