[Live-demo] OSGeo-Live 3 minute presentation

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 15:03:23 PDT 2017

Hi Guido,

Brian has been an active contributor to OSGeo-Live and member of the
Project Steering Committee from way back in the start of the project.

He has been a person who steps up tackles many of the less glamorous and
less noticed tasks, such as testing and systems administration. He has
also created much of the OSGeo-Live artwork. As such he has quite a deep
understanding of the many applications on OSGeo-Live.

On a personal level he is passionate and not shy to share his opinions.
As I rarely travel, I haven't seen Brian speak, but suspect his passion
would make him a compelling presenter.

Hope that provides some context,

Cameron

M +61 419 142 254