[Live-demo] osgeo-live where to list on new website?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 04:40:21 PDT 2017

Hi Vicky,

On re-reading my message, I can see that I wasn't clear in the intent of
my message. It sounds like I'm acting as a bit of a dictator. Sorry.

This is hopefully closer to what I should have said:

1. Yes, in our meeting we decided to push forward with incubation

2. In our meeting no decision was made re applying to be a community
project, with some people raising concerns. I was one of the people
raising concerns about registering osgeolive as a community project.

Cheers, Cameron

>>> http://live.osgeo.org
>>> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc

M +61 419 142 254