[Lizmap-de] QGIS and Postgis

Etienne Trimaille etienne.trimaille at gmail.com
Di Feb 15 13:05:45 PST 2022

With Apache, QGIS Server might run with www-data user. So it won't find
service files located in your current /home.
You can check with the command "ps -aux | grep qgis" so see the which user
is running QGIS Server.

pg_config –sysconfdir will work. But be careful, the file is
"pg_service.conf" without any dot
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/libpq-pgservice.html