[Lizmap] More verbose logging for LDAP

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Fri Dec 13 08:03:46 PST 2019

Thanks Fabio, all.
The problem, however, seems to reside somewhere within Lizmap, because
the server LDAP responds, auth.log doesn't complain, indirectly
confirming that the user is authenticated, but some of the users are not
listed, or have wrong groups (being "without a group" and at the same
time belonging to the default group is weird), and return errors
(Invalid user) when the admin try to see its detail.
The basic point is that without full logging we are moving aroound in
darkness.
So my original question: is there a way to enable more extensive logging?
Cheers.