[Lizmap] New Install and Newbie Problem

Grant Boxer boxerg at iinet.net.au
Sat Oct 19 18:01:58 PDT 2019

I am attempting to install LizMaps on my Windows 10 PC and have worked
through the install instructions successfully until I get to the paragraph
above "QGIS Server Installation". When I run "httpd -k restart" I get the
following message,

"C:\WINDOWS\system32>httpd -k restart

AH00526: Syntax error on line 52 of
G:/Apps/WebServer/Apache24/conf/extra/httpd-ssl.conf:

Invalid command 'SSLCipherSuite', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module
not included in the server configuration"

I can't seem to nut out where I need to go to fix this. Any assistance
appreciated.

Cheers

Grant Boxer

Perth, Western Australia