[Lizmap] Lizmap and routing?

Etienne Trimaille etrimaille at 3liz.com
Fri Apr 3 04:00:00 PDT 2020

Hi Paolo,

Le mer. 25 mars 2020 à 16:00, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it> a
écrit :

> * configure LM to use WPS
> * design a LM interface for user interaction.

I just added a quick screenshot of our work on the WPS in Lizmap Web Client:
https://github.com/3liz/lizmap-wps-web-client-module

It doesn't really answer your question, but in next version 3.4 of Lizmap,
we can trigger PostgreSQL queries from a popup and it can return a geometry:
https://docs.lizmap.com/next/en/publish/configuration/action_popup.html
So you can trigger a PgRouting query linked to a feature.

> Right? Several weeks of work, I'd say, do you confirm?
> On the other hand, it would be an useful generic function for many LM
> users.
> Cheers.
>
> Il 25/03/20 13:02, David Marteau ha scritto:
> > Hi Paolo,
> >
> > I think this could be achieved with the WPS/Qgis implémentation: we have
> > prototyped  a module for supporting WPS service requests through Lizmap
> > together with a WPS server on top of
> >
> > qgis processing.
> >
> > See https://github.com/3liz/py-qgis-wps and
> > https://github.com/3liz/lizmap-wps-web-client-module
> >
> > Cheers
> >
> > Le 25/03/2020 à 10:45, Paolo Cavallini a écrit :
> >> Hi all,
> >> did anybody implement a Lizmap interface for routing, based on user
> >> input (start and end point) and probably pgrouting?
> >> Cheers.
> > --
> >
> > David Marteau
> > Responsable Infrastructure