[Lizmap] Getting bad response /usr/lib/cgi-bin/qgis_mapserv.fcgi

Calvin D Green calvindgreen at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 13:10:45 PST 2020

I am sorry for using this thread but I need help.

I am installing QGIS Server on Ubuntu 20.04 (focal)

Docs indicate one should run usr/lib/cgi-bin/qgis_mapserv.fcgi and expect:

QFSFileEngine::open: No file name specified
Warning 1: Unable to find driver ECW to unload from GDAL_SKIP environment
variable.
Warning 1: Unable to find driver ECW to unload from GDAL_SKIP environment
variable.
Warning 1: Unable to find driver JP2ECW to unload from GDAL_SKIP
environment variable.
Warning 1: Unable to find driver ECW to unload from GDAL_SKIP environment
variable.
Warning 1: Unable to find driver JP2ECW to unload from GDAL_SKIP
environment variable.

<ServiceExceptionReport version="1.3.0" xmlns="http://www.opengis.net/ogc">
 <ServiceException code="Service configuration error">Service unknown or
unsupported</ServiceException>
</ServiceExceptionReport>

But I get:

 Application path not initialized
Application path not initialized
Warning 1: Unable to find driver ECW to unload from GDAL_SKIP environment
variable.
Warning 1: Unable to find driver ECW to unload from GDAL_SKIP environment
variable.
Warning 1: Unable to find driver JP2ECW to unload from GDAL_SKIP
environment variable.
QFSFileEngine::open: No file name specified

[{"code":"Bad request error","description":"Requested URI does not match
any registered API handler"}]

The commands I have entered into a fresh Ubuntu 20.04 image are:

sudo dpkg --remove-architecture i386
sudo apt-key adv --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com --recv-key
F7E06F06199EF2F2
gpg --export --armor  F7E06F06199EF2F2  | sudo apt-key add -
sudo add-apt-repository "deb https://qgis.org/debian focal main"
sudo apt update
sudo apt-get install python-qgis qgis-server libapache2-mod-fcgid
sudo apt autoremove

Please help.  Thank you

Calvin D Green, 832-214-8540, calvindgreen at gmail.com