[Lizmap] Base maps: what for in the plugin?

Nicolas Boisteault nboisteault at 3liz.com
Fri Feb 21 04:56:56 PST 2020

Hi,

predefined base maps have at least those advantages :

1/ to be easy to add. Just one click for layers without keys.

2/ tile requests are made directly from the front end to the services
without passing by the server so it is faster and avoid unecessary proxying.

Regards

--
Nicolas Boisteault
Ingénieur