[Lizmap] Proj problems

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Fri Jan 31 10:54:31 PST 2020

Hi again,
sorry to bomb the list. I'm testing the behaviour with a global scale
dataset in EPSG:4326, and I cannot get it to work:
* without OSM base map all fine:
https://lizmap.faunalia.eu/index.php/view/map/?repository=foss4gto&project=test_full_4326
* another project with the same characteristics does not have a proj
definition in .cfg, for unknown reasons:
{
    "options": {
        "projection": {
            "proj4": "",
            "ref": ""
        },
and data are not displayed:
https://lizmap.faunalia.eu/index.php/view/map/?repository=foss4gto&project=test_full_4326_2
* when adding an OSM base map to essentially the same project as #1, the
initial zoom is wrong, and the project is unusable:
https://lizmap.faunalia.eu/index.php/view/map/?repository=foss4gto&project=test_full_4326_osm2
* when setting reprojection to 3857 and adding background OSM, data are
initially displayed, but zoom is essentially not working:
https://lizmap.faunalia.eu/index.php/view/map/?repository=foss4gto&project=test_full_3857_osm
* when adding the base layer as XYZ tile and reprojecting in 3857,
everything seems to go smooth:
https://lizmap.faunalia.eu/index.php/view/map/?repository=foss4gto&project=test_full_xyz
Should therefore base maps be removed from the plugin, or at least a
warning should be added?
I'd be grateful of a hint here.
Cheers.
--