[Lizmap] - dynamic layer filter

hugues lepetit hugues.lepetit87 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 05:53:01 PDT 2020

Hi every body,

I’m looking for the javascript file to have a dynamic filter as the screen shot below :
(particulary the slide filter )

Thank you by advance 😊

Hugues LEPETIT
Tel : 06.31.61.13.63
Mail : hugues.lepetit at drone4map.fr
Site : www.drone4map.com

De : Lilia Pleskach
Envoyé le :jeudi 11 juin 2020 12:39
À : lizmap at lists.osgeo.org
Objet :[Lizmap] Frameworks Analysis / LizMap Functionalities

Dear all,

As a part of my university project, I have to analyse the functionalities of some geospatial frameworks (GeoMoose, GeoNode, Mapbender, geOrchestra, MapMint and LizMap). I made this analysis using the official user documentation of each framework, but sometimes there were some confusing information or lack of information.
If you have two minutes of your time, could you please check and comment if there is wrong information or if it is not complete?
There is the link to Google Sheets with comments access (right click of the mouse to leave the comment): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bJEEoHlRZBZTW6Da8YpT_ZCqxnfyk6nswO7lrXQuW8U/edit?usp=sharing

On the bottom you can see six sheets of each framework. I decided to give access to all the tables if one day you need to use/check the information about another framework. I'll also update all the tables at the end of my project, so you can see the actual information.

Thank you !
Regards,
Lilia