[Lizmap] First tests with lm 3.4.0rc1

Etienne Trimaille etrimaille at 3liz.com
Fri Nov 27 02:49:17 PST 2020

Hi,

Le jeu. 26 nov. 2020 à 20:11, Calvin D Green <calvindgreen at gmail.com> a
écrit :

> Can someone please suggest where I can find a good install procedure for
> qgis server and Liz map on Ubuntu 20.04?

For QGIS Server, we only redirect to the QGIS official doc now :
https://docs.qgis.org/3.16/en/docs/server_manual/

The install with Nginx and Apache is explained.

About the QGIS Server plugins, it is also explained there.

For the installation process of Lizmap, we currently have
https://docs.lizmap.com which, I agree, is outdated on some points etc...
It's also in GitHub :
https://github.com/3liz/lizmap-web-client/blob/master/INSTALL.md

We are going to do a meeting about how we should refactor the installation
documentation soon (in the coming week), for LWC 3.4.
Maybe Paolo or others, you have some feedback about the installation doc ?
Maybe some blockers that you got, or you understand the installation
process from your point of view ?

Regards

>  Use an ngnx or Apache
>
> On Thu, Nov 26, 2020, 11:43 AM Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi again

>> ticket opened:
>> https://github.com/3liz/lizmap-web-client/issues/1941

>> be
>>
>> confirmed, plots display nicely after regenerating the cfg.
>>
>> thanks.
>> --
>> Paolo Cavallini
>> www.faunalia.eu - QGIS.org
>> training, support, development on QGIS, PostGIS and more

Etienne Trimaille
Ingénieur géomaticien
www.3liz.com
+33 (0) 6 12 93 11 39