[Lizmap] layers not available

Eugenio Trumpy frippe12573 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 23 09:49:49 PDT 2020

Hi all,

I'm starting with lizmap 3.3.11 + qgisserver > 3.0 on an ubuntu server 18.04.
I have already installed and positively checked Qgis server:
I'm able to visualise the demo world3.qgs in the client browser.

To start with lizmap I installed the demo repository named 'Montpellier'. I'm able to see
the lizmap web client starting page, but if I chose Montpellier demo map,
I'm only able to see the base map, but not the layers.
I checked the grants on the different folders, all of the are owned by www-data.

Then I even started a project from scratch, so I created a project on QGIS,
and I used the lizmap plugin to get the config file.
So I created the new repository from the lizmap admin pannel and afterword
I transfered layers (3 vector layers), the config and project file (even the thumbnail) on the server.

Again I'm able to see the the lizmap webgis interface including the base maps (which I can switch
from the frontend) but not the 3 layers.

I got not crucial log line:

SQLite3::query(): Unable to prepare statement: 1, no such table: lizmap_search  /var/www/html/lizmap-web-client-3.3.11/lib/jelix/plugins/db/sqlite3/sqlite3.dbconnection.php    112

Have you got any hint for me?

Cheers,

Eugenio