[Lizmap] Fathers in popups

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Fri Oct 30 10:55:57 PDT 2020

Hi all,
I have been submitted an unusual problem:
* one geometric layer
* three non geom tables
* three relations 1:N, *but* in the reverse order respect to the usual
setting: fathers are the non geom tables, son is the geom layer.
What is wanted is*
* click on a geometry> open a popup> see all the fathers of that geoms,
from the three tables.
This works in QGIS, but copying the form in a LM popup with the
dedicated button does not appear to be working.
Am I wrong? Is there a solution for this, or is it a current LM limitation?
I can provide sample data, project and cfg and do more testing.
Thanks a lot in advance.
--
Paolo Cavallini
www.faunalia.eu - QGIS.org