[Lizmap] Dataviz - Limitations?

Immo Blecher immo at blecher.co.za
Thu Apr 1 06:03:55 PDT 2021

Hi Etienne,

I have now upgraded desktop and server to 3.18.1 and the latest Lizmap
3.4.3, and also updated the Lizmap plugin. Still the same problem:

The Lizmap popups do not show the children from the relations, although
ticked and published in WFS. And Dataviz does not show the charts any
more. The chart header briefly pops up and the chart is not shown.

I guess it has something to do with the relations set up in the QGIS
project and my project is valid. So something has changed between 2.16
and 2.18 or any subversions in between?

I also checked the "popupDisplayChildren": "True" in the .cfg and the
relation in the .qgs...all seem to be fine.

Any ideas?

Immo