[Lizmap] Time manager: min and max

Etienne Trimaille etrimaille at 3liz.com
Thu Feb 25 23:43:11 PST 2021

Then this is not a Lizmap plugin issue anymore, but it's on the LWC side I
think.

Can you give the precise field definition in the "Fields" tab?
What is the kind of layer ? GPKG, Geojson, etc ?

There is a working demo that you can download and try on your local. It's
using SHP.
https://demo.lizmap.com/lizmap/index.php/view/map/?repository=feat1&project=time_manager_earthquake
There is a button to download the project at the top.

--

Etienne Trimaille
Ingénieur géomaticien

WhatsApp uniquement le matin +33 6 12 93 11 39 <https://wa.me/0033612931139>