[Lizmap] WPS server and client

David Marteau dmarteau at 3liz.com
Wed Jul 14 02:20:56 PDT 2021

Hi paolo,

What are the version you are using (Lizmap and Qgis) ?

Using the docker stack from
https://github.com/3liz/lizmap-wps-web-client-module/tree/master/tests
(Lizmap 3.4.4) and qgis (wps/map) image 3.16: except from a problem with
layers that don't show up in Lizmap
(https://github.com/3liz/lizmap-wps-web-client-module/issues/19), there
is no issue when running WPS processes.

You may check the logs of the wps server to see if there is no errors
showing up  a (hint: run in debug mode)

I also suggest to check the wps server directly with
GetCapabilities/DescribeProcess requests.