[Lizmap] Installing WPS

David Marteau dmarteau at 3liz.com
Mon Jun 21 08:36:17 PDT 2021

Hi Paolo

The docker image is now a part of the project itself:
https://github.com/3liz/py-qgis-wps/tree/master/docker

You may get the latest image from here:
https://hub.docker.com/r/3liz/qgis-wps - Note: use either the
'release-rc' or the 'ltr-rc' to get the latest  version for qgis release
(3.18) or ltr (3.16)

I indeed recommend using the Docker image.

The lizmap module has a docker-compose used for testing the module with
qgis server and the qgis wps server, this is very close to what we use
in production.

Hint: you can execute `make env
LIZMAP_VERSION_TAG=<lizmap-docker-image-tag>
QGIS_VERSION_TAG=<qgis-version-tag>` in order to create a .env file to
use with docker-compose.

David