[Lizmap] Installing WPS

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Tue Jun 22 03:22:55 PDT 2021

Further step: apparently composer in Debian Stable is too old, and
lizmap-wps-web-client-module refuses to install[0]
so the suggested way is to install everything from Docker?
Cheers.

[0]
Warning from https://repo.packagist.org: Support for Composer 1 is
deprecated and some packages will not be available. You should upgrade
to Composer 2. See
https://blog.packagist.com/deprecating-composer-1-support/
Using version ^0.1.1 for lizmap/lizmap-wps-web-client
./composer.json has been updated
Warning from https://repo.packagist.org: Support for Composer 1 is
deprecated and some packages will not be available. You should upgrade
to Composer 2. See
https://blog.packagist.com/deprecating-composer-1-support/
Updating dependencies (including require-dev)
Your requirements could not be resolved to an installable set of packages.

>>> [1]https://github.com/3liz/lizmap-wps-web-client-module

--
Paolo Cavallini
www.faunalia.eu - QGIS.org