[Lizmap] Variable domainName

Nuno Silva nuno.box at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 06:51:40 PST 2021

Hi there.

I started using Lizmap again since yestarday, when v 3.4.2 was
released...everything works fine except something that is annoying.

After installing lizmap 3.4.2 and I add a project immediately , when I
click on View Metadata button, the WMS/WMTS URL always start with
HTTP://lizmap/...

Then I have to edit the file at /srv/lizmap-web-client/temp/lizmap/www
(index and admin .PHP) to change the variable domainName from 'lizmap' to ''

I then delete the project, clear the cache and add it again, ainda
everything looks fine.

Where do I have to declare this variable so I don't have to do this?
It sound like noobish, but I haven't found a answer yet

Best regards,
NMS