[Lizmap] Variable domainName

Nuno Silva nuno.box at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 03:33:20 PST 2021

  Hi there.
Thanks for the quick reply

I didn't mentioned the full name of the .PHP files @
../lizmap-web-client/temp/lizmap/www/

Here they are (attached) :

I'm running this lizmap instance on a docker container with a custom
dockerfile based  on ubuntu:bionic.

Like I said, after the installation, I always get this "variable" filled
with value lizmap
'domainName' => 'lizmap'

Because of attachment size limitations, I could not send the
admin~config.ini.php.10.10.1.15-9001.conf.php but has the same value

Laurent Jouanneau <ljouanneau at 3liz.com> escreveu no dia domingo, 7/03/2021
à(s) 19:55: