[Lizmap] Dataviz - Limitations?

Etienne Trimaille etrimaille at 3liz.com
Thu Mar 18 02:27:54 PDT 2021

On the first tab of the Lizmap plugin, we tried to highlight the fact that
it is required to have the same version between QGIS Desktop and Server.
It's not linked to your issue directly, but QGIS Server 3.16 might not read
correctly a QGS file made with QGIS Desktop 3.18. So some configs might be
unread/lost by the server. Always keep the same version.

Etienne Trimaille
Ingénieur géomaticien
www.3liz.com

WhatsApp uniquement le matin +33 6 12 93 11 39 <https://wa.me/0033612931139>