[Lizmap] Dataviz problem

Etienne Trimaille etrimaille at 3liz.com
Thu Sep 23 03:20:06 PDT 2021

The dataviz module in LWC is making some SQL queries straight to the
database. (without using QGIS Server/WFS to improve performance)
So it might be that the SQL query is failing due to missing fields (which
are only in QGIS).

But when the SQL query to PG is failing, LWC should fallback on WFS (so
using QGIS) and the join must be there.

Maybe you hit a bug ? Do you have somethings in the Lizmap logs ? (the SQL
query must be logged when it's failing)

Maybe you can a foreign datawrapper in Postgresql to make the join there ?