[Lizmap] Qgis 3.16 (win7), qgis-server 3.26 (ubuntu 20.04.4 LTS), versione lizmap 3.4.4

Carlo A. Nicolini t4950c at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 00:52:55 PDT 2022

 Hello updating a project that provides for localization by land registry
(italy) localize by layer has partially stopped working.
I have no errors in the logs. The search was done through 2 fields (fg and
map) the same search is still working in the other projects.
In this project I have solved by proposing a single search field (fg-map). The
configuration is the one shown in the object, I have no possibility for the
moment to switch to an updated version of qgis still having win7. Could it
be a configuration problem?
Thanks for all

https://gis.comune.carrara.ms.it/lizmap/index.php/view/map/?repository=001&project=piani_e_vincoli_gpkg

Ciao Carlo A.