[Lizmap] HTML in media folder (Lizmap)

DAUCE Antoine a.dauce at audelor.com
Fri Aug 12 01:43:53 PDT 2022

Yes it is, as describe in lizmap documentation<https://docs.lizmap.com/current/fr/publish/customization/javascript.html?highlight=javascript>

________________________________
De : Marin M <marin.mirosevic at gmail.com>
Envoyé : jeudi 11 août 2022 18:00
À : DAUCE Antoine
Cc : Etienne Trimaille; Peter Berger; lizmap at lists.osgeo.org
Objet : Re: [Lizmap] HTML in media folder (Lizmap)

Thanks,

Is this lying in the media (Lizmap) folder?

čet, 11. kol 2022. u 17:53 DAUCE Antoine <a.dauce at audelor.com<mailto:a.dauce at audelor.com>> napisao je:

Hi,

There might be another way to do so. I'm oftenly using the "Background selector<https://github.com/3liz/lizmap-javascript-scripts/blob/master/library/ui/background_selector>" script in this github repo https://github.com/3liz/lizmap-javascript-scripts, and it seems doing this.

In the JS file :

  *   On a click event you create a div and add it to html

In the css file :

  *   You define style of your created div.

Regards.

Antoine.