[Lizmap] Fwd: lizmap. translation of project specific file names

Marin M marin.mirosevic at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 02:02:23 PDT 2022

Hi,

I was a little bit fast when sending the last mail.

My question/comment is , in addition to the last question/mail .
In explanations on lizmap-javascript-scripts/library/translation/qgis_project
at master · 3liz/lizmap-javascript-scripts · GitHub
<https://github.com/3liz/lizmap-javascript-scripts/tree/master/library/translation/qgis_project>
it
says "The json files must be saved in the media folder which needs to be
available from the web. Therefore, it is necessary to create a symbolic
link on the apache directory (e.g. /var/www/html/) to the media folder in
the user repository"

I am guessing this should be added under "modify lizmap generic
configuration" - "Repository", however I am not seeing this under my own
"modify lizmap generic configuration". I am having though HOSTING plan on
lizmap so therefore i cant change Lizmap configuration- Repository. to
input link to the javascript (in media folder)

In my case, I estimate, it would be enough to just save this javascript
file to the MEDIA folder so translations registered with
get_translatable_string.py
are  actually translated .

would be good to hear comments about this

best regards