[Lizmap] Lizmap User Groups per country or nice Lizmap projects to share

Etienne Trimaille etrimaille at 3liz.com
Wed Aug 17 14:24:25 PDT 2022

Hi everyone,

I'm preparing the conference for the FOSS4G & SOTM in Firenze.

I wanted to know if there are some Lizmap user groups in some countries ?

Maybe later, I will make a Lizmap showing Lizmap country user groups ;-)

I'm aware of :

- Japan : https://www.facebook.com/groups/lizmapusergroupjapan

- Germany : https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/lizmap-de/

Also, if you have some nice public maps, why not sharing the link ? I
can try to make a collection to show different use-cases. It depends on
which Lizmap/QGIS features are shown in the project, I might not share
all. I already have a small list.

For instance, I asked the author of this Lizmap project, he agreed about
sharing this public link (thanks Yann),

https://cartophyl.lizmap.com/demo/index.php/view/map/?repository=cartophyl&project=indic_GP#

It's a nice project to show the dataviz panel with additional dropdown
menu IMHO.

Thanks

Of course, we are in Firenze, come to see us ! We have a few talks !

--

Etienne Trimaille
Géomaticien

*Tel.* 06 12 93 11 39