[Lizmap] Lizmap User Groups per country or nice Lizmap projects to share

Immo Blecher immo at blecher.co.za
Sat Aug 20 07:57:11 PDT 2022

Hi Etienne,

I am currently in Germany, but have not yet made contact with the German
Lizmap group.

But you are welcome to share my two public Lizmap projects, one (the
2nd) also with a customized Dataviz panel and a lot of charting:

https://www.groundwaterinfo.africa/index.php/view/

and also

https://www.groundwaterinfo.africa/index.php/view/

Regards

Immo

On 2022/08/20 13:58, G. Wagner, Wagner-IT wrote:

> Hi Etienne,
>
> I have forwarded the mail to the German mailing list.
>
> Unfortunately this list is not very active at the moment, apparently
> everything works great with Lizmap. Many users use it only internally
> and so there are no public projects.
>
> My projects can be shown with pleasure. But they are nothing special
> and still based on older Lizmap versions. The original problems for
> the change to the current version are now all solved but there is just
> not enough time. And also the older versions work very well.
>
> Regards
>
> Günter
>
> Examples:
>
> https://www.bahlingen.webgis.biz
>
> https://www.endingen.webgis.biz
>
> https://www.herbolzheim.webgis.biz
>
> *WAGNER-*IT**
>
> Ingenieurbüro für Geoinformatik
>
> Günter Wagner*
> *Carl-Orff-Weg 7
> 79312 Emmendingen
> Tel.:  07641/9621668
> www.wagner-it.de <http://www.wagner-it.de/>

*Immo F. Blecher**
*/*Mobil(e):*///+491512 639 6176 | +27 83 272 6791
*Tel.:* +49 5508 449 0071
*Email:*_immo at blecher.co.za_ <mailto:immo at blecher.co.za> |
_immob19 at gmail.com_ <mailto:immob19 at gmail.com>
*Internet:*_https://www.blecher.co.za_ <https://www.blecher.co.za/> |
_https://aquabase.blecher.co.za_ <https://www.blecher.co.za/>

Please consider your environmental responsibility. Before printing this
e-mail message, ask yourself whether you really need a hard copy.

*IMPORTANT*: The contents of this email and any attachments are
confidential. They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you
have received this email by mistake, please notify the sender
immediately and do not disclose the contents to anyone or make copies
thereof.