[Lizmap] New plugin version 3.8.0 for QGIS desktop

G. Wagner, Wagner-IT info at wagner-it.de
Thu Jun 9 00:16:49 PDT 2022

Hi Nuno,

in this example everything is running on an Ubuntu 20.04. server.

I also believe that there is a problem with the cache but this concerns the problems with the WFS services.

Here I suspect that on the local PC the changes in the Lizmap plugin are not written to the .cfg file at all.

For example, if I change the title of a layer in the Lizmap plugin and then save Lizmap + QGIS, I do not find this change in the .cfg file.

Regards

Günter