[Lizmap] Problem with Zoom Extension

Francisco Corredera corredera at geocobet.com
Fri Jun 17 05:27:21 PDT 2022

Solved Zoom Extent issue. It occurred to me to try mounting those layers in
a new project with SRC "WGS 84/Pseudo-Mercator" (EPSG 3857) instead of the
one that was using WGS 84 (EPSG 4326) and now the zoom extent works with
raster layers. I don't have an answer as to why 4326 doesn't work correctly
with raster layers, but the truth is that this solves my problem for this
project.

--
Saludos