[Lizmap] Publish WFS services in QGIS with Lizmap

G. Wagner, Wagner-IT info at wagner-it.de
Wed Jun 29 03:26:09 PDT 2022

sorry, in the email below I made a mistake which may also be the cause of the problems. This was wrong in my internal doc.

If the HOME directory is /home/qgis, it should say:

sudo chown www-data:www-data -R /home/qgis

User and group will be set to www-data

Gesendet: Mittwoch, 29. Juni 2022 08:42
Betreff: Re: [Lizmap] Publish WFS services in QGIS with Lizmap

Hi everyone,

thank you very much for all the help.
Problem is solved, it was once again my fault.

I had only given the cache directory that I had defined in Apache.conf the owner www-data.
But the whole QGIS HOME directory must be set to www-data (sudo chown root:www-data -R ...)

QGIS-Server probably still creates the directory ".cache" in the HOME directory by itself, which of course does not work if permissions are missing.

Now the included WFS service works fine, incl. Getfeature-Info

Regards

Günter